ATTENTION FARMERS - DEVELOPERS - HUNTERS BRULE COUNTY LAND AUCTION ONLINE ONLY
PROPERTY LOCATION: From I-90 exit 265 turn south to 249th St. Then west to 343 Ave Property will be marked. Very close to Chamberlain SD and I-90
TRACT 1: A plat of LSW Priebe Tract 1 in the SW1/4 of Section 27 T104N R71 W of the 5th P.M, Brule County, S.D.
ACRES: 46.46+/- : According to FSA 37.64 +/- Farmable Acres
TRACT 2: LSW Priebe Tract 2 in the SE1/4 of Section 28 T104N R71W of the 5th P.M., Brule County, S.D.
ACRES: 126.73+/- : According to FSA 87.26 +/- Farmable Acres
TRACT 3: Combination of Tract 1 and 2.
ACRES: 173.19+/- : According to FSA 124.90 +/- Acres Farmable
The topography of these tracts of land are level to gentle roll, with a soil rating of 86. This is some of the best dirt in Brule County. There is a low area located on Tract 2. Looking for a place to hunt? This property could be the one for you. There are deer, geese, and pheasant hunting. This is an excellent opportunity for hunting with farm income. Don’t miss out on this one.
POSSESSION: January 1,2024, earlier possession when crop is removed.
FINANCING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Non-refundable 10% of purchase price down payment upon conclusion of auction. Non-refundable 20% down payment due at closing with balance to be paid over 3 years with 5% interest with the first payment due March 1, 2024. Closing date to be on or before 10/31/2023. Land sold subject to owner confirmation. Closing to be held at Brule County Abstract Co
AUCTION TERMS: Bidding starts 9-26-2023 at 9:00 a.m. ends 10-05-2023 at 5:00p.m. Starting bid $4,000.00 per acre with $50.00 an acre increments.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. No Buyer contingencies of any kind offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal and financing. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding.
3. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Please use care when inspecting the property. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a a particular purpose or any warranty of habitability. Property sells in AS IS condition
4. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Warranty Deed. Owner’s title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller. Closing to be held at Brule County Abstract Co
5. Property is being sold by legal description only. Seller is not aware of any boundary issues. Acres will be used for bidding purposes only. Information on this property was obtained from the Brule County Governmental office, USDA Farm Service Agency. The property will be selling subject to any easements, and any reservations of record.
6. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 will be paid by the Seller at closing. 2023 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2024 shall be paid by the Seller. Land sold subject to owner confirmation.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Total Auctions & Real Estate represent the SELLER only in this transaction.
OWNERS: Steven Priebe & Wesley Priebe
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY: TOTAL AUCTIONS AND REAL ESTATE
Duane DeBoer Andy Harr
Call Duane at 605-680-2412 for a showing. or email email@example.com